Hi, I am a 16 year old girl. I am at college, well kind of. Anyway, I know none of you can diagnose me on the internet, I just want opinions/ advice etc.
So I guess I will start from the beginning (from when I was young)-
* My parent didn't like me, They called me names, said they would rather I be dead, I'm pathetic, Low life, disgusting, ugly etc. Pretty much every name you can think of.
* They used to hit me, kick me, throw me across rooms, pull my hair, shove soap down my mouth etc.
* I was bullied throughout parts of school.
* I was sexually assaulted at 13 years old.
Anyway so now I am 16, I am at college, finished high school last year- well I dropped out halfway through because it just got too much, I have been having the following symptoms-
* Mood swings, like very bad, I will literally go from feeling very confident and hyper to very depressed- The other night I was crying for like 2 hours straight, I even thought about attempting suicide as it gets so severe but then ill be great.
* I do stupid stuff, I know everyone does this at times but I do really dumb things, I have had unprotected sex with guys I dont even know and then straight after I feel horrid about it. I have took loads of tablets at once.
* I have extreme anger outburst- Like the other day, I saw my sister using my moms ipad, I went up and punched her in the face, I just cant help it.
* If someone says the littlest thing it makes me so mad, like if they say something that should be a compliment then I will turn it into a insult. I don't mean to do this.
* I have paranoid thoughts, like that people are watching me and I am not safe.
* I have dissociation symptoms now and again, where I will do things that I dont remember doing, I will be out with people that I don't know etc.
There's others too but I cant really think of them right now, anyway, is there something wrong with me? What should I do? Also I'm at college and I hardly ever show up, I don't know why, something just comes over me, I go in everyday but walk straight out, My mom says Im a good for nothing.
Can I just note that at 15 I had depression, even though my psychiatrist didn't even listen to what I had too say. And she said I had that after like 40 minutes.