Psychology Questions

QI can't cope and I don't know what to do :(?

I've been in a mental hospital for a year and a half I was discharged last June. I'm 18 (19 at the end of June) I was diagnosed with clinical depression and anorexia although they said I had symptoms of anxiety, BDD, PTSD and psychotic depression but they said that was all part of the anorexia...

My mum abused me emotionally and phsycially and I have to play happy families and see her on the weekends and act like nothing happened and I can't not go back (long story), my friend keeps telling me she will kill herself and if I don't do anything she overdoses (she's just been sectioned) I'm meant to be moving house (I was moved into supported accommodation at 17) but it was awful I witnessed self harm and multiple suicide attempts just after being discharged from hospital, a guy went psychotic and carried a knife round the house, not making sense of anything...

I want to self harm so badly (I stopped a few months ago) I need control, I've started losing weight (involuntarily) just so stressed! I see my nurse I talk to her but it doesn't help anymore. I'm trying to take each day as it comes my life evolves around college and getting perfect marks... but I'm so tired of it all I just want it to stop. I won't kill myself but I often get impulses to do it :/ My cousin and uncle have killed themselves (in the last couple of years) I try and stay positive I get so angry at myself for being this way I've tried to change but I dont know how, I hate me!

what do I do? Any Opinions?

thanks to any answers :)

1 answers

This question still have no answer summary yet.
#1Angy2020Answered at 2014-04-11 00:37:41
hi sorry to hear you feel this way but i would carry on seeing the nurse and find your self a different Circle off friends and go out and do things to keep your mind positive i am sorry its not much help but a change might do you good
Anonymous Sign In Sign Up
Add Answer of
I can't cope and I don't know what to do :(?

Did this answer your question? If not, ask a new question.

Related Answers