Psychology Questions

QSocial anxiety disorder?

Social anxiety disorder?

1 answers

This question still have no answer summary yet.
#1salinasAnswered at 2014-01-31 23:19:22
You need to get a diagnosis from a professional because it could be something else. Go to your MD, and have him check you out and hopefully, he/she will give you a referral to a professional that can give you an evaluation to figure out what's going on. Most parents listen to doctors.
Anonymous Sign In Sign Up
Add Answer of
Social anxiety disorder?

Did this answer your question? If not, ask a new question.

Related Answers