Psychology Questions

QHow do get diagnosed with depression and social anxiety disorder?

I have all the symptoms of social anxiety disorder and deppression and I'm not sure where to go so you can see if you really are .. I keep telling my parents about it and continue to insist that there is nothing wrong with me and I 'll just grow out of it , but I would rather see a professional just to check . Thanks xx

4 answers

This question still have no answer summary yet.
#1Sheba Answered at 2012-12-07 08:08:34
What to do in free therapy compturized MoodGYM first - seeking evidence
#2cymanthaAnswered at 2012-12-19 10:56:30
You need to make an appointment with your GP . If you are 16 years or older who does not need her father 's permission to do this.
#3TshephisoAnswered at 2013-02-10 14:10:54
I feel your pain .
I hate when people say it's nothing and it will go away , as if 8 years of waiting for was not enough , make an appointment with your doctor , tell him how you feel , how it has been Affecting your daily life and routine , like school , eating , socializing , using the phone , speaking to strangers , staying at home to avoid others etc . I willa sk you questions and discuss treatments . Take that step , believe me you will not regret it . all the best .
Anonymous Sign In Sign Up
Add Answer of
How do get diagnosed with depression and social anxiety disorder?

Did this answer your question? If not, ask a new question.

Related Answers